We at Knowliah like to share our Best Practice for a simple, quick, partially automated and affordable approach to implement GDPR compliance without worries.
You can download the paper or find related articles beneath. This content is intended for all SMEs and other organisations suffering from the GDPR burden, and not knowing how to start with GDPR compliance.
As such, we will show you a practical approach on how to balance effort with the essentials of GDPR compliance.
Download the whitepaper
In this document you will find a practical approach with the complete guidelines to quickstart your GDPR implementation.
Leave us your e-mail address and we'll send it to you.
Click the links to go directly to a specific topic.
- What you should know
- Categories of (sensitive) Personal Data
- Categories of Data Subjects
- Principles of processing Personal Data
- Lawfulness of processing
- Domains and processes
- Nature of processing
- Purpose of the processing
- Categories of recipients of Personal Data
- Protection by design and by default
- Applicable security measures
- Communication to the Data Subject
- Implementation guidelines – Preparation
- Implementation guidelines – Operations
- Leverage your GDPR efforts with Knowliah
This document does not claim to be an exhaustive and legal implementation of the Regulation. The objective of this document is to present a concrete and pragmatic implementation of a smart approach to a company’s compliance to the GDPR headlines.
Please contact us for further details:
- + 32 15/61 85 45 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leuvensesteenweg 282c, 3190 Boortmeerbeek
© Knowliah n.v, 1999-2018
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author, except for short excerpts quoted exclusively for book review purposes.
Concepts and methods mentioned in this document are protected by patents and copyright.