Your team is losing precious hours every day, manually classifying and securing information, or even forgoing it entirely, thus increasing risks & leaks and reducing compliancy
Knowliah – Automatically archiving and classifying documents and e-mail in a smart and secure repository.
Store documents and e-mails in a web based repository, in a secured cloud or installed on-premise, in as little as 2 to 15 seconds. Then let our automated contextualization engine work in the background so the information can later be found when needed, and excluded when not required.
The Big Benefits For All Information Types
- Quickly find all relevant documents related to a customer / case / issue ... related to the specific context that you are searching for.
- Instantly find what you are looking for.
- Facilitate audits, with full access from different locations and devices, at any time
- Reduce data redundancy and storage costs for all content types.
- Rapidly deploy and implement a single, secure archive – in the cloud or on-premise
- Optimize mail server performance by archiving e-mail automatically
- Manage access rights with contextual security and log & audit trail
- Never lose an e-mail again.
- Ensure compliance with laws such as SOW, GDPR, privacy,...
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing enterprise systems
- Your users can stop recreating text that someone else has already written before.
- Quickly prepare for audits by having all relevant e-mails in one, secure location
You want to see Knowliah in action?
We will give you a customized demo, at your convenience, of the Knowliah platform with its exciting features such as auto-classification.
The real challenge nowadays is that everyone seems to store and save documents and e-mails in different folders, on a USB stick or even on unsecured file sharing sites, making them less discoverable in the future. Documents get duplicated and nobody knows what the most recent version of the file is. Old e-mails and documents from ex-employees seem to have vanished. Information that was accidentally deleted gets lost. Internal search engines that are not so smart come up with no or too many results.
This, evidently, leads to chaos.
Consequently, at lot of information that already exists needs to be recreated over and over again. Or employees are working on a document that no longer is the most recent version, resulting in errors and unhappy clients.
We probably don’t need to explain how costly and frustrating this can be.
Knowliah’s technology automates and adds intelligence to the storage of your documents and e-mail, making it significantly easier to find the most relevant information quickly, even in a pool of unmanaged chaotic information.
Want to learn more?
Schedule a Custom Demo. We will give you a customized version of the application, at your convenience.
The Magic in the Knowliah Digital Work Place?
During storage, and in the background, our system automatically adds intelligence to your information. In short our automated contextualization process adds intelligent meta-information (context) to the unstructured information (content).
This means our system automatically knows what type of file it is (is it an invoice, a contract, a procedure, a complaint, correspondence, a certificate, a license...?) and adds a whole range of other information like the target audience, expiry date of the document, case number, what procedure the document is related to, what action of the customer is described in the document or e-mail, what teams or departments this information is useful to and more. All of this happens in the background, with zero effort from the user.
Just Enough Relevant Information, when and where needed.
With everything stored in an intelligent way, users can search, browse or even automatically be presented with the information and documents that are relevant to them specifically.
What a user can and is allowed to see is entirely in accordance with the established security rules and access rights. A log and audit trial is also kept for security purposes.