To facilitate document and contract creation, Knowliah has recently released Knowliah Author: a smart and simple document & contract creation tool.
Knowliah Author is fully integrated in Microsoft Word, and thus fully integrated in the familiar working environment of the lawyer or legal professional. This user-friendly tool ensures that the user can effortless (re)use clauses and definitions dynamically, as well as different versions and translations of them.
The fact that the authoring tool is integrated in Microsoft Word, not web-based and focusses on text rather than fields, offers the legal professional or lawyer:
Which solution suits you best?
For Legal Teams
- Integrates in the Matter Management platform
- Supports the Contract Lifecycle Management process, going from template design, document creation and generation, revision and approval workflows, e-signing and archiving.
- Ensures that the user can effortless (re)use clauses, add fields and smart conditions and definitions dynamically, as well as different versions and translations of them.
- Also other business colleagues will enjoy the usefulness of the tool, as it will allow fully automatic generation of contracts, NDA's and other legal documents, based on his or her specific requirements.
For Law Firms
- Fully integrates in the Knowliah Knowledge Base
- Supports the document management process: going from template design, document creation and generation to revision and archiving.
- The high degree of flexibility in re-using text blocks is a huge asset. You can easily build up a clause library.
- Ensures that lawyers can effortless create documents, (re)use clauses, definitions and smart conditions dynamically, as well as different versions and translations of them.