Facilitate your Contract Lifecycle Management
Legal professionals are facing different contract lifecycle management challenges, for example: the lack of visibility or overview around contracts, time consuming manual contract processes or inconsistent and slow approval flows.
How do you optimize the proactive, methodical management of a contract from initiation through award, compliance and renewal?
There are a lot of CLM software providers on the market, who offer different solutions depending on your current challenges. Did you know that implementing a CLM software can lead to significant improvements in cost savings and efficiency?
By automating CLM the legal department can also limit a company's exposure to risk by reducing missed obligations and increasing compliance with legal requirements.
Knowliah, your facilitator for Contract Lifecycle Management
- Search & Find
- Document Management
- Personal Dashboard
- Automatic E-mail Archive
- Automatic Classification of documents and e-mail
- initiation of a revision process with versioning and track changes
- initiation of an internal approval (validation) process
- e-signing of the final contract by management and by the counterparty
- initiation and creation
- revision and negotiation
- approval and signing
- application and control
- closure and archiving
- question/answer ticket system
- search & find
- new documents/contracts generation: starting from predefined conditional templates (real smart documents)
- notifications for interesting legal subjects
Finally, Knowliah provides tools for Reporting Services integrated into the different modules:
- dashboard with alerts and notifications
- standard (XLS) reports in the different modules
- flexible reporting is an upcoming extra module that captures reporting data in a separate database, which will be used in combination with tools for Data Reporting Design and Report Generation