Knowliah proposes software applications to organizations of all sizes and sector activities, in the domains of information and knowledge management. Knowliah’s smart, simple and secure solutions bring high added value to its customers, and solve the current challenges of those organizations in increasing their agility and efficiency, in an ever digitizing world.
The vertical solutions, all 100% produced in our Belgian HQ, are developed on a unique combination of DMS (Document Management),ECM (Enterprise Content Management) and ES (Enterprise Search),based on standard Microsoft components. Being the number one in tecnology for automatic text classification and cognitive features, Knowliah truly makes the difference when it comes to increasing efficiency, improving service levels and support the competitive advantage of its customers.
Our vertical solutions bring an answer to the high level of requirements in controlling and managing important information (data, documents and e-mails) in all types of organizations. Some examples:
- Knowliah for Legal Teams is a European leading application for corporate legal counsel: legal information management, such as Matter and Entity Management, Contract Management and Legal Knowledge Management.
- Knowliah Knowledge Management helps organizations, such as for example MSF (Médecins Sans Frontières – Doctors Without Borders),with the EBOLA project, to extract knowledge from over 1,000,000 e-mails and 300,000 reports to improve their handling of humanitarian crises.
As a Belgian leading-edge technology company and frontrunner in developing new innovations in information and knowledge management, we specialize in creating knowledge from multilingual, unstructured data in documents and e-mails, Knowliah supports over 250 customers with over 20,000 users, processing over 100,000 documents and e-mails every day.
To help us deliver optimal solutions for our customers, and in the context of our international growth, we are looking for a Consultant Information Management.
As our Consultant Information Management you will primarily act as leading customer advisor and be responsible for the correct and complete creation of the solution for our customer. You will be the, interface between our customers and the Knowliah delivery team to ensure that the solutions are defined, planned, scheduled and managed to completion. You will manage the delivery within time, budget and scope.
As a Consultant Information Management, you are also a key part of the Delivery team and will play a critical role in driving our success. You will need to become an expert in the Knowliah software, and where needed, configure customer specific requirements in the Knowliah software platform, to adapt the standard ready-to-install Knowliah software package to the functional and operational customer needs.
You will join the team responsible for the project delivery and customer services, and report directly to the Delivery Director.
- Consulting Role: you take the lead in matrix teams, with strong commercial acumen, and strong relationship management skills.
- Technical perspective: you understand customers specific business needs and functional requirements, and translate them by configuring them in the Knowliah software solutions.
- Internal Partnering: you seamlessly partner with the Sales, Delivery and Product Management teams to coordinate the efforts of team members, including third party service providers to support multiple projects.
- External Interfacing: you effectively work with all levels in customer organizations, from Project Managers, Business Experts and IT experts, to C-Level.
- Planning perspective: you are responsible for the development of detailed project plans to assure activities are understood and commitment is gained to meet overall project objectives. You use the existing framework and tools to prioritize and plan the tasks and the resources needed to accomplish them.
- Budgeting and Control: you are responsible for tracking and adhering to project budgets. You use appropriate tools to develop and track project budgets.
- Process Improvement: You contribute to the implementation and continuous improvement of our service delivery and our project management methodology and processes.
You hold a Master’s degree, have expertise in Consulting and at least 5 years of working experience, preferably in IT projects.
You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and have excellent people and communication skills in at least Dutch, French and English and you like direct customer contact.
Relevant experience in Enterprise Content Management or Document Management domains, a commercial feeling and an urge to getting things done, are certainly positive assets.
You're eligible to work in Belgium without any paperwork. You are willing to travel, in Belgium and its neighboring countries.
On a Consultant level, you have experience in:
- Guiding projects from initiation to close, ensuring requirements are met for each stage, and preferably managing IT/software delivery projects.
- Client-facing at technical and executive levels, with proven ability to manage obstacles and resolve conflict
- Working in a Consulting environment working directly with customers
- Improving and automating business processes through the application of technology.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
On a technical level, having following experience is a plus:
- Knowledge of Windows-based environments, and Cloud based technologies
- Experience working with document/content management systems
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, including fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, flexible) and a positive environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- As a Consultant, you will become an expert in information and knowledge management, with the support of a team of real experts in the field.
- We are a fast-growing Belgian software company that aspires to become the market leader in integrated information and knowledge management.
- Our offices are situated in a region that is relatively free of traffic jams, with good access, near Brussels, Mechelen, Leuven, Antwerp and only 12 minutes from Brussels Airport.
- You will join a company on the leading edge of technology, working in an environment where you can further learn, hone and prove your expertise.