Very exciting sales opportunity
with a fast-growing award winning technology company
- In Europe rapidly expanding Belgian software company, expecting a double digit growth this year
- Dealing with multinational corporate legal departments and top law firms
- Attractive remuneration package and unlimited career prospects are available to those willing to work hard
Based from our offices in Boortmeerbeek (near Brussels, Leuven and Antwerp) you will undergo a short sales and training program to get you up to speed with the software, services and market place. After this you will work together with the Sales & Marketing team. As an Internal Sales Executive your mission is to generate Sales Qualified Leads in a variety of use cases, with a focus on our solutions for corporate legal departments and law firms.
As a fast grower in Europe, relying on 20 years of experience in information and knowledge management, Knowliah is looking for the best sales talent available. Over the past few years Knowliah developed a leading position in legal technology in Belgium, rapidly expanding into Europe, boosting productivity of its users and customers. Knowliah’s Belgian based R&D department develops its own technology, often in collaboration with renowned universities, using smart algorithms such as Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Cognitive Computing (CG). Recognized by Gartner, the worldwide reference in research and consulting in the ICT sector, and recently awarded as Best Legal Tech at the prestigious Trends Legal Awards, Knowliah offers a unique environment to explore your talent, discover new markets and make a difference.
- Contribute to Knowliah’s growth by executing sales campaigns towards new accounts, together with the Account Executive
- Develop sales qualified leads in close collaboration with online marketing and telemarketing agencies
- Online software demonstrations
- Talking to multinational corporate legal departments and major law firms
- Stay updated on trends in the industry and marketing developments in the sector.
- Gather market intelligence and share the information in a timely manner.
- Hitting monthly targets with accurate forecasting
- Eager to develop new accounts
- Experience selling software solutions is a major plus
- Minimum bachelor degree required, preferably in economics or law
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English are a minimum requirement
- Hands-on, open and adaptable to change
- Commitment to people: professional, courteous, respectful and friendly
- Integer and honest, with high standard of ethics
- Attractive salary package: base and commission
- Group & health insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Dynamic and ambitious environment
- High degree of flexibility
- Continuous learning and development