Very exciting junior sales opportunity
in a fast-growing award winning technology company
Who are we and why should you care?
As a fast grower in Europe, Knowliah is looking for the best sales talent available. Over the past few years Knowliah developed a leading position in legal tech in Belgium, rapidly expanding into Europe, boosting productivity of its customers and users in the legal professions spread around the world. Knowliah’s Belgian based R&D department develops its own technology, often in collaboration with renowned universities, using smart algorithms such as Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Cognitive Computing (CG). Recognized and referenced by Gartner, the worldwide reference in research and consulting in the ICT sector, as one of 18 worldwide representative vendors in ELM (Enterprise Legal Management) and recently awarded as Best Legal Tech at the prestigious Trends Legal Awards, Knowliah offers a unique environment to explore your talent, discover new markets and make a difference.
What you'll be doing?
Based from our offices in Boortmeerbeek (near Brussels, Leuven and Antwerp),your mission is to move more leads through the sales funnel, by identifying and creating new opportunities to help fill the pipeline of our Account Executives. You get in touch with corporate legal departments of large multinational companies. Your goal is to help those legal departments to become more productive, improve their internal collaboration and reduce costs, with our stat-of-the-art Enterprise Legal Management platform. With your laser-focus and self-starter attitude, you identify, qualify and convince future fans in the blink of an eye, and you schedule a demo for them. You are free in the way you handle this (phone calls, social selling, mails, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, etc.). We will provide you with the tools and training to excel in this job.
In your role, you will explore ways to generate sales growth. Besides that, you will also be working closely with the marketing team to help them to identify and pursue the right targets and prospects.
- Achieving/exceeding weekly/monthly KPI's (qualification calls, demos, qualified leads)
- Build solid prospecting campaigns through a set of tools to help with your outreach efforts
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Make outbound calls and emails
- Perform online demos
- Assist on national and international events and fairs
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in our CRM
Being an employed entrepreneur
When you start working you will get an in-depth training. You learn everything about us, our story, your colleagues, our software platform and you get an in-depth sales onboarding. As soon as you start working, we expect you to be hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mentality. Learning by doing, that is our motto. You will be part of a team that loves to work together, help each other, share insights and achieve success. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll inspire legal counsel to digitize their workplace, you will help them to work smarter.
We've recently hired our new Sales Development Representative fully digital. Click on the image below to learn more about our digital onboarding process!
- You love to talk with legal professionals about their business and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in economics or law
- Preferably, you know a thing or two about B2B outbound sales, and the legal world.
- You strongly believe in technology and have affinity with business applications.
- Besides that, you speak fluent English. Dutch, French and English is a strong plus.
- We don’t require work experience for this position, as long as you can prove you’re a hard-working person with some great deal of willpower and commercial drive.
- Positivity and persistence. Your focus will be calls and mails, you will need to put effort in your calls to transform those in qualified leads that will lead to successfull sales. Positivity is key here. You’re not brought down by a bad interaction.
- Prospect centricity. Your focus is on the prospect. You’re a good listener and you’re able to ask the right questions. You can put yourself in the prospects’ shoes and make the buyer feel understood. Your main prospects will be legal counsel, paralegal, head of legal or business IT. Your goal is to build a relationship with them and earn their trust.
- Eagerness to learn and proactive. You need to be able to try different approaches, think innovative and change strategies if necessary.
What we offer you?
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing and green office space to sit, stand or lounge.
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one.
- Autonomy and empowerment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home.
- International culture and learning atmosphere.