Knowliah proposes software applications to organizations of all sizes and sector activities, in the domains of information and knowledge management. Knowliah’s smart, simple and secure solutions bring high added value to its customers, and solve the current challenges of those organizations in increasing their agility and efficiency, in an ever digitizing world.
The vertical solutions, all 100% produced in our Belgian HQ, are developed on a unique combination of DMS (Document Management),ECM (Enterprise Content Management) and ES (Enterprise Search),based on standard Microsoft components. Being the number one in tecnology for automatic text classification and cognitive features, Knowliah truly makes the difference when it comes to increasing efficiency, improving service levels and support the competitive advantage of its customers.
Our vertical solutions bring an answer to the high level of requirements in controlling and managing important information (data, documents and e-mails) in all types of organizations. Some examples:
- Knowliah for Legal Teams is a European leading application for corporate legal counsel: legal information management, such as Matter and Entity Management, Contract Management and Legal Knowledge Management.
- Knowliah Knowledge Management helps organizations, such as for example MSF (Médecins Sans Frontières – Doctors Without Borders),with the EBOLA project, to extract knowledge from over 1,000,000 e-mails and 300,000 reports to improve their handling of humanitarian crises.
As a Belgian leading-edge technology company and frontrunner in developing new innovations in information and knowledge management, we specialize in creating knowledge from multilingual, unstructured data in documents and e-mails, Knowliah supports over 250 customers with over 20,000 users, processing over 100,000 documents and e-mails every day.
You will join our delivery team and participate in multiple short-term and long-term solution implementation missions/projects, with a main responsibility on technical elements. Over the years, Knowliah has developed a strong reputation among its customers when it comes to delivering projects, applying both available methods and instruments, and integrating the analysis results in our software platform.
You will focus on translating the identified customer’s needs (business requirements) into a functional and technical solution that implements these needs. As such, you will also participate in the installation, configuration, implementation, migration and continuous support of the solution in the Knowliah software platform (no development).
As you will play a key role in the actual implementation and support of the business solution for the customer, your technical skills related to the technology in use by Knowliah, are important. Interacting with the customers on a functional level – for example during a workshop – must allow you to make the required choices during the configuration and implementation of the solution.
You are a key player in a team where your technical skills will be an important factor for success.
You love to work with our customers and helping them to achieve their business goals with Knowliah’s solutions is your most important driver.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master degree, in Computer Science or equivalent through experience
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude, have good communication skills in, at least, English, French and Dutch and you like direct customer contact.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar position in the IT consulting or IT support world. You can show a track record of successful projects.
- Your experience includes typically the technical skills for deploying and configuring packaged solutions, and as such webservers, relational database, xml forms, … skill you master.
- You have set your first steps in talking with customers on a functional level translating business needs in functionalities that can be configured/implemented. You are willing to grow in this domain and master Knowliah’s functional and technical possibilities.
- You are driven by a strong interest in software –technology .
- Your experience in support (technical or functional) activities for customers will be considered a strong advantage.
- You have a strong interest in information and knowledge management, and are willing to invest yourself in this exciting domain. Continuous learning is the only way to stay on top.
- You are willing to occasionally travel within Europe.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, including fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, flexible) and a positive environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- You will become an expert in information and knowledge management, with the support of a team of real experts in the field.
- We are a fast-growing Belgian software company that aspires to become the market leader in integrated information and knowledge management.
- Our offices are situated in a region that is relatively free of traffic jams, with good access, near Brussels, Mechelen, Leuven, Antwerp and only 12 minutes from Brussels Airport.
- You will join a company on the leading edge of technology, working in an environment where you can further learn, hone and prove your expertise.