The entire General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) revolves around the protection of personal data, how personal data can be used and so forth. Here, we go over what the applicable security measures are in the GDPR.
Examples of security measures that an organisation can take in order to protect privacy-related information include:
- Restricted access for recipients/employees
- Separation in a secured document management system (such as Knowliah)
- Log-&-audit with regard to processing/purpose
- Summarization & aggregation
- Automated erasure per time limit per type of information [….]
- Application of system security:
- Ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality
- Ability to restore
- A process for regular testing
Want to learn more?
You can find information on the implementation guidelines of the GDPR, like processing principles, preparations, operations and much more by clicking on the button below.
You can also download our full implementation guide 'A free quick-start guideline for your GDPR implementation' as a PDF document.