The entire General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) revolves around the protection of personal data, how personal data can be used and so forth. Within the GDPR, there is an obligation to communicate and inform the Data Subject.
This communication is obliged with regard to:
- Obtaining consent (where needed)
- Personal Data obtained from Data Subject
- Personal Data obtained from other sources
In addition, communication is also an obligation:
- Upon request from the Data Subject with regard to elements such as:
- Details of the Personal Data
- When and where used
- Modification or erasure
- When a data breach appears
Want to learn more?
You can find information on the implementation guidelines of the GDPR, like processing principles, security measures, preparations, operations and much more by clicking on the button below.
You can also download our full implementation guide 'A free quick-start guideline for your GDPR implementation' as a PDF document.