Which law firms stood out this year for their expertise, know-how and innovation in one of the branches of law? And which legal services and legal tech start-ups were able to distinguish themselves further?
The Trends Legal Awards took place on Tuesday November 19th 2019.
All winners and nominees were honoured during a unique gala evening in the Event Lounge (Brussels).
- Best law firm of the year: Loyens & Loeff
- Best legal department: Nestlé
- Best law firm in corporate law: Cresco
- Best law firm IP, IT & TMT: CMS DeBacker
- Best law firm in social law: Lydian
- Best law firm in dispute resolution: Quinz
- Best law firm in banking, insurance & finance: DLA Piper
- Best law firm in construction & real estate: Schoups
- Best law firm in tax: Loyens & Loeff
- Best place to work: NautaDutilh
- Best law firm in legal tech & innovation: Laga
- Best legal tech start-up: Darts-ip
Click here for more information about this event
As the former winner of the Trends Legal Tech Award in 2018, Knowliah was happy to be a guest again in 2019.