GET INSPIRED: Join us on November 29th for amazing insights on legal software solutions!
In a complex world of growing information and communication volumes, we are all losing precious hours by searching for the right content. Moreover, we also cannot ignore the irreversible digitalisation of our own business life. Are you currently stuck by organising the digital transition of your business or department? And still looking for tools to manage the mass of information? Let’s discuss your digital legal challenges!
Knowliah invites you with pleasure to its yearly Legal Experience Sharing event on Friday, the 29th of November at Living Tomorrow. Inspiring sessions will be given by Hans Van Heghe (Knowliah), Mandy Christison (WABCO) and Wim Pletinckx (Dioss Smart Solutions). Find out how Knowliah’s digital solutions worked out for WABCO. Or learn more about e-Signing and e-Sealing by Dioss Smart Solutions. After the sessions, a Live Demo will follow about the latest Knowliah updates for Legal Teams.
- 11.45h: Welcome and sandwich lunch.
- 12.15h: “Enterprise Legal Management: what’s next?” by Hans Van Heghe, Managing Director of Knowliah.
- 12.35h: “The story of WABCO and Knowliah”, a customer case by Mandy Christison, IT Leader - Project Management Office. Mandy will share her experience with Knowliah for Legal Teams.
- 13h: “e-Signing, e-Sealing… quid?” by Wim Pletinckx, Managing Director of Dioss Smart Solutions.
- 13.20h: “Live Demo: the latest updates of Knowliah for Legal Teams. Discover new enhancements”, by Yves Lefere, Commercial Director at Knowliah.
- 14h: Q&A, networking.
Place to be
Living Tomorrow, Indringingsweg 1, 1800 Vilvoorde
Knowliah for Legal Teams is the smart, simple and secure digital workplace of in-house legal counsel, with a unique combination: matter & entity management, document & email management, intelligent search & knowledge management.
Make sure you are part of it and register now!