Your team is losing precious hours every day, searching for the right documents or e-mails and recreating content they couldn't find.
Knowliah delivers just enough relevant information, when and where needed.
Your legal team should be able to collaborate in a secure way from any location. Information should be found quickly, while still giving a 360° view of everything related to that particular case. From e-mails to documents and other forms of data, while excluding non-relevant information.
The Big Benefits
- Avoid use of wrong versions or users continuing to work on an already obsolete version of a document.
- Quickly find all relevant documents associated with a client or a case and related to the specific context that you are searching for.
- Stop recreating text that has already been written before.
- Access documents internally and externally, from different locations, in a fully secured way.
- Search and find every e-mail that you need.
- Get a 360° view on a client or case, with all relevant information.
- Optimise resources like outside counsel management
- Ensure compliance with laws such as SOW, GDPR, privacy, etc.
- Quickly prepare for audits by having all relevant e-mails in one, secure location.
- Use up-to-date information throughout the entire life-cycle of a case or contract.
The real challenge nowadays is that everyone seems to store and save documents and e-mails in different folders, on USB sticks or even on unsecured file sharing sites, thereby making them less discoverable in the future. Documents get duplicated and nobody knows what the most recent version of a file is. Old e-mails and documents from ex-employees seem to have vanished. Information that was accidentally deleted gets lost. Internal search engines that are not so smart come up with no or too many results.
This, evidently, leads to chaos.
Consequently, a lot of information that already exists somewhere needs to be recreated over and over again. Or employees continue to work on documents that no longer are the most recent version, resulting in errors and unhappy clients.
We probably don’t need to explain how costly and frustrating this can be.
Knowliah’s technology automates and adds intelligence to the storage of your documents and e-mail, thereby making it significantly easier to find the most relevant information quickly, even in a pool of unmanaged chaotic information.
The Magic in the Knowliah Digital WorkPlace?
During storage, and in the background, our system automatically adds intelligence to your information. In short, our automated contextualization process adds intelligent meta-information (context) to the unstructured information (content).
This means that our system automatically knows what type of file it is (an invoice, a contract, a procedure, a complaint, correspondence, a certificate, a license, ...) and it adds a whole range of other information like the target audience, the document's expiry date, a case number, what procedure the document is related to, what action of the customer is described in the document or e-mail, what teams or departments this information is useful to, and more.
All of this takes place in the background, with zero effort from the user.
Just Enough Relevant Information, when and where needed.
With everything stored in an intelligent way, users can search, browse or even automatically be presented with the information and documents that are relevant to them specifically.
What a user can and is allowed to see is entirely in accordance with the established security rules and access rights. A log and audit trail is also kept for security purposes.