Lawyers and other users in your firm are losing precious hours every day, searching for the right documents or e-mails and recreating content they couldn't find.
Productivity becomes the competitive advantage of your Law Firm.
Instantly find what you need, wherever stored:
- Easily search across all documents and emails in your Case Management system, Shared Drive(s) and/or MS SharePoint sites
- Centralise relevant knowledge without any effort, by automatically archiving emails directly from your mailbox, and by drag & dropping documents in as little as 2 to 15 seconds.
Let our automated contextualization engine work on all information in the background so the information can later be found when needed, and excluded when not required.
Big Benefits for Cases
- Find & re-use terms, clauses, advice and prejudice hidden in documents, e-mail and websites
- Discover what you should know, and don’t miss anything
- Quickly find all relevant documents related to a customer / case / issue ... related to the specific context that you are searching for.
- Get a 360° view on a customer / case / issue / ..., with all relevant information.
- Integrate newcomers much faster
Big Benefits for Documents & E-mails
- Avoid misuse of wrong versions or users continuing to work on an already obsolete version of a document.
- Search and find every e-mail that you need.
- Never lose a document or e-mail again.
- Users can stop recreating text and advice that was already written in the past.
- Documents can be accessed internally and externally, from different locations, in a fully secured way.
Want to learn more?
Schedule a Custom Demo. We will show you a custom version of the application, fitted to your specific needs, at your convenience.
The real challenge for law firms nowadays is to differentiate themselves in the market, and prepare for the digital future at the same time. Differentiation often emerges from efficiency and cost savings. But it also comes from not missing deadlines — because users don’t need to keep recreating everything and quickly find what they need — and never giving the client the feeling that not everyone involved is up to date when it comes to their case or issue. Everyone will always be working on the most recent versions of the documents, with the latest changes, remarks and findings included.
Another challenge is that due to manual document & e-mail classification in Case Management systems, everyone seems to still store and save documents and e-mails in different folders, on a USB stick or even on unsecured file sharing sites, making them less discoverable in the future. Documents get duplicated and nobody knows what the most recent version of the file is. Old e-mails and documents from ex-employees seem to have vanished. Information that was accidentally deleted gets lost. Internal search engines that are not so smart come up with no or too many results.
This, evidently, leads to chaos.
Consequently, a lot of information that already exists needs to be recreated over and over again. Or employees are working on a document that no longer represents the most recent version, resulting in errors, unhappy clients, and possible legal ramifications.
We probably don’t need to explain how costly and frustrating this can be.
Knowliah for Law Firms comes as a pre-configured, yet a customisable solution that can be extended and fully integrated into your working environment (Microsoft Exchange/Office365/SharePoint, Gmail, your Case Management system, …). The web-based platform is available as an on-premise installation or a hosted solution in Knowliah’s secure Belgian data center.
The Magic in the Knowliah Digital Work Place?
During storage, and in the background, our system automatically adds intelligence to your information. In short our automated contextualization process adds intelligent meta-information (context) to the unstructured information (content).
This means our system automatically knows what type of file it is (is it an invoice, a contract, a procedure, a complaint, correspondence, a certificate, a license...?) and adds a whole range of other information like the target audience, expiry date of the document, case number, what procedure the document is related to, what action of the customer is described in the document or e-mail, what teams or departments this information is useful to and more.
All of this happens in the background, with zero effort from the user.
Just Enough Relevant Information, when and where needed.
With everything stored in an intelligent way, users can search, browse or even automatically be presented with the information and documents that are relevant to them specifically.
What a user can and is allowed to see is entirely in accordance with the established security rules and access rights. A log and audit trial is also kept for security purposes.